Leben, das ist das Allerseltenste in der Welt - die meisten Menschen existieren nur. ... Oscar Wilde



Samstag, 25. Juni 2011

Most beautiful declaration of love ever.


Son
I'm not going anywhere
Even if I am not there
Right now

Son
In your darkest nights
Even through your hardest fights
I'll be there
For you

And if you're losing hope
Even if you lose your mind
You'll be fine

'Cause son
I'm not going anywhere
Even if I am not there
Right now

I know I'm not that easy to be around
But mothers to sons are forever bound
Like the feathers on the bricks
I know when it hurts

We almost lost it all
But I will catch you if you fall
And there ain't nothing I won't do
I'll go through fire in dash for you

Son
I hope some day you'll see
You're so precious to me

And if you're losing faith
I will be there to embrace
Your heart

Son
I'll be waiting here for you
To see your dreams come true

Son
I will always be around
'til what's lost have been found
You're precious to me

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen